DSA HIS Badminton Program - Enrollment

img
*All Coaches & Staff are fully vaccinated DSA_HealthDeclarationForm icons_healthProtocol_video icons_ProgramHealthMeasures Must read and sign back before joining our programmes.

New Member Badminton Program Enrollment Term 1

Choose Your Program *
Choose your Badminton Class *
Which School Do You Attend? *

Applicant Particulars

The following items must be filled in. Please use capital letters.
First Name: *
Last name: *
 Male 
 Female 
D.O.B: (DD) (MM) (YYYY) *
Parent/Guardian Email: *
Parent/Guardian Phone Number: *
Address:
District: *

Yearly Membership

$800 (Badminton):
Includes FREE DSA Badminton uniform, DSA Badminton Racket & Bag and DSA Badminton Shuttlecock

DSA Badminton Uniform - Top & Shorts

(Top Printed with Name and Number)
Please provide us the name you would like printed on the uniform
(Max. 10 Block Capital Letters)

Choose your DSA Badminton Uniform Size Below:
Size of Top *
Size of Shorts *
Size of Skirt (for girl)
Choose your T-shirt size: *
How did you find us? *
 Referral 
 Flyer/Poster 
 School  
 Online Searching 
 Facebook 
 Instagram  
 Other 

If you have been referred by someone then please leave their details below. Referral person can receive a $200 discount if referred person joins as a DSA Member
Referral Name:
Referral Email:
Terms and Conditions for DSA Programs:

Early Bird Date: 27/8/2021 (POSTMARK DATE) (For Sep-Dec 2021 programs) 28/12/2021 (POSTMARK DATE) (For Jan-May 2022 programs) 27/5/2021 (POSTMARK DATE) (For Jun-Aug 2022 programs) First come, first served policy will be adopted. Membership Fee for New Member: $800 for Badminton - Free DSA Full Uniform (DSA Jersey w/printed name + Shorts) & Racket & Bag. Note: Do submit your application on or before the deadline in order to receive your membership card & training uniform on time. Renewal of yearly membership: - For Basketball: $500 (includes DSA Membership Gift) Please ensure information provided on the enrolment form is accurate and completed in full. Should your contact number change prior to the end of the Program, please inform us in order to keep our records updated. Applicants below the age of 18 must submit a declaration that is signed by their parents. All applicants will be asked to sign an injury waiver. Though DSA and its staff will try our best to shield all participants from injury, we would not be liable to any injuries occur at our activities. The DSA reserves the right to disallow anyone from taking part in our training program. Eligibility & Notes The program is open to both male and female attendees. Make Up Lesson Arrangement 1. Before Submission If students inform DSA of the absent dates BEFORE submission of the Enrollment form and Program Fee, $200 per lesson is allowed to be reduced in the program fee. 2. After Submission Make up lesson is no longer being provided for any reasons, DSA will treat it as absent only and no refund will be arranged. Sick Leave If a student is sick with the provision of medical certificate, DSA allows reducing $150 per lesson for the application in the forthcoming program. Inclement Weather Arrangements Should Pre-No.8 / Black Rainstorm Signal special announcement (an advance notice to the public issued by the Hong Kong Observatory when the tropical cyclone warning signal No. 8 / Black Rainstorm is expected within two hours), Tropical Cyclone warning signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm Signal is in force 2 hours before the lesson, all lessons will be cancelled. DSA will resume normal lesson when the tropical cyclone warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm signal were lowered 2 hours before the lesson.
 I agree 
Programme Fees - Any adjustment with regards to payment, please contact +852 3462 2626 or staff onsite.

e.g HIS101 (Non Member) = $3,900
Please specify Class Code and Member Option based on the table below.
Payment Method *
 Cheque - Payable to: Dream Sport Academy Limited, Room D, 15/F On Fook Industrial Building, No. 41-45 Kwai Fong Crescent, Kwai Chung, New Territories. 
 Cash - Payment to be made upon next visit 
 FPS - (email) payment@dreamsports.com.hk / (phone) 852-66218151 / (FPS-ID) 2580173 
 Bank Transfer - 012-601-0-009269-6 (Bank of China) 

If you make bank transfer or FPS payment then please send us a receipt by email payment@dreamsports.com.hk or whatsapp +852 66218151

File Upload (for payment receipt)
Please tick if you agree with the declaration below:

I hereby confirm, acknowledge and understand that all information relating to my child(ren), including but not limited to his/her/their videos, photographs, images and/or pictures may be used by Dream Sport Academy (DSA) for all future marketing material, including, but not limited to print advertisements, television advertisements, website or internet related advertisements of whatsoever nature, and further confirm and acknowledge that neither my child(ren) nor myself nor my spouse nor guardian shall be entitled to any proceeds whatsoever derived therefrom or to any interest therein. The information provided in the enrollment form by the applicants is true and correct and the applicants are eligible for the training according to the rules set by the Organizer. I understand that if false information is provided, we will be immediately disqualified with all the results cancelled. Enrolment fee will not be refunded. The applicants agree to comply with all the rules set by the Organizer. The applicant is healthy and physically fit to participate in the above competition. Dream Sport Academy (DSA) shall not be liable for any injuries or death which the applicant may sustain in any DSA activity due to their own negligence, ill health or poor physical condition.
 I agree 
Students Full Name: *
Name of Parent or Guardian: *
Emergency Contact Number: *

Urgent Update: Please sign up to our DSA broadcasting channel by adding this number: +852 5720 8204. You will receive updates regarding cancellation of classes and other important information.

BACK

Like, Subscribe and Follow us on Social Media
instagram facebook youtube

img